The weekly package - no half measures
The Hohe Tauern Panorama Trail has everything a true classic of long-distance alpine hiking needs. It starts strong with the impressive Krimml Waterfalls and ends in the attractive mountaineering village of Hüttschlag. In between, there are plenty of highlights to discover, such as the Zeller See lake, the Kitzlochklamm gorge, numerous alpine pastures and the tradition-rich Bad Gastein.
The trail also offers an unusual route that brings hikers eye-to-eye with Austria's highest mountains. That's why it makes sense to divide the Hohe Tauern Panorama Trail into three eventful hiking weeks: From Krimml to Mittersill (note, one stage longer), from Mittersill to Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße and from Taxenbach to Hüttschlag.
Services, dates & prices
- 6 overnight stays in quality-tested partner establishments
- Accommodation of your choice: Classic
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
- 5 continuous selected stages on the Hohe Tauern Panorama Trail
- Luggage service
- Shuttle and return transfer as part of the practical mobility service
- Trail hotline
- Extended travel documents
Please note: If your preferred category is no longer available at a stage location, we will take the liberty of offering you the category available at the stage location.
Bookable daily from 22 June to 30 September 2023
From 845,- Euro