The National Park SummerCard in your backpack
Long-distance hiking with the National Park SommerCard offers many advantages
All long-distance hikers who stay at participating partner establishments from 1 May to 31 October receive the National Park SommerCard from their hosts. With the SommerCard, one out of 60 attractions, including sights, museums and natural spectacles, leisure and sports facilities as well as mountain railways can be visited and used every day.
In addition, the card offers maximum mobility. It entitles you to use local public transport.
All National Park SommerCard inclusive and bonus partners at a glance >>
SommerCard Map with the attractions open daily >>
- The mountain railways in the region take you to refreshing heights and back to the valley relaxed after the hike.
- After the hike, jump into a refreshing Badesse or end the day in comfort at the outdoor pool. Many baths and lakes in the region are partners of the SommerCard.
- From the Mineral Museum in Wald to the National Park Worlds in Mittersill or the exhibition Auf der Alm in Hüttschlg. Our museums and exhibitions in the National Park region look forward to your visit.
- On the Hohe Tauern Panorama Trai lie impressive natural spectacles such as the Krimml Waterfalls and the Kitzlochklamm.
- With the National Park SommerCard, long-distance hikers can use public transport (bus & train) in the region.